Before moving to my new house, I wanted to get the backyard of my new house to be landscaped. I wanted to have a spring or summer theme. So I wanted my landscape to have harmonizing family of colors. For texture element I wanted a bridge, some beautiful water fountains and green ponds there. Moreover I didn't want to turn my house into tropical rain forest. So I wanted plants, fencing, lawn, architecture to be perfect. I wanted a focal point there, which should complement my house.
To do the job I called Landscaping NJ. They returned my call within hours and started with job. The team worked hard and was very professional. They kept the site very clean. They were also very humble in doing small other tasks like planting trees, shrubs, flowers etc. They worked in total collaboration with me, listening carefully to me about what I wanted. They provided me with great design advice and I was very impressed by their eye for detail. Eye movement is leaded by the way plants are grouped and flow together and they were excellent at this job. Their creative and aesthetic sense was amazing. They made fountains to be the focal point of the yard. They finished the landscaping of my yard on time and at very low prices. Landscaping NJ were least expensive but were the best.
My neighbors can't stop complementing about my yard. Yard landscaping is a portrayal of scenery you want to have in your yard and a proper outlining, engineering and managing is required to complete the task stressfully. The crew was very friendly, polite and persevering. Thanks Landscaping NJ. I love my new beautifully landscaped yard. I will recommend www.plantnj.com to everyone.
To do the job I called Landscaping NJ. They returned my call within hours and started with job. The team worked hard and was very professional. They kept the site very clean. They were also very humble in doing small other tasks like planting trees, shrubs, flowers etc. They worked in total collaboration with me, listening carefully to me about what I wanted. They provided me with great design advice and I was very impressed by their eye for detail. Eye movement is leaded by the way plants are grouped and flow together and they were excellent at this job. Their creative and aesthetic sense was amazing. They made fountains to be the focal point of the yard. They finished the landscaping of my yard on time and at very low prices. Landscaping NJ were least expensive but were the best.
My neighbors can't stop complementing about my yard. Yard landscaping is a portrayal of scenery you want to have in your yard and a proper outlining, engineering and managing is required to complete the task stressfully. The crew was very friendly, polite and persevering. Thanks Landscaping NJ. I love my new beautifully landscaped yard. I will recommend www.plantnj.com to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment